We take our customers' privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
Personal identification information
PEEKABOOK may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Sites, register, place an order, contact us, respond to a survey or subscribe to the newsletter.
Users may, however, visit our Sites anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Sites. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, the operating system, the Internet Service Providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Usage of your personal information
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from PEEKABOOK
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for Users; identify Users on our website; carry out research on our Users' demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a User on our Sites, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. If relevant, we will allow our sister companies to send relevant marketing materials to you. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Payments that you make through our Sites will be processed by our payment gateways or agents. Your payment details may be stored with us, in full or in part, depending on the payment method.
Sharing of your personal information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies, sister companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from PEEKABOOK. In exceptional circumstances PEEKABOOK may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, fraud, or for law enforcement purposes.
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our existing or potential business partners, investors, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Sites or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.